STEAM IS MADNESS!!!

Today, i go check out my steam and play team fortress 2. After im inside steam, my hands starting to get dirty, because of STEAM HOLIDAY SALE!!!! OH YA!!! I'm going to buy audiosurf, but unreal deal pack and world in conflict + expansion later, maybe ask my mom and dad give these 2 as christmas present, hope so...

Well, the school is going to reopen... HOW GREAT... Hope when school reopens, all teacher still on vacation, dint back, thats goona be epic XD

But i still like steam and valve, both are same company, i like them because of their great game and history, well also the discounts!!!

Today i also think too much about money, part time jobs and such, because im afraid in the future, i dont have enough money for use, and i dont want keep using my parent's money. Hope i can get a job or got money easily.

Tomorow, Sherlock Holmes and Alvin and the Chipmunks 2 is out. I wanna watch both, but just no people go watch with me. Nvm loh. Also, last Sunday i just watched Avatar in 3D. Wut so nice, its quite romantic also.

Ok lah, nothing more to say liao. Cya later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment