HAPPY NEW YEAR AND OMG SCHOOL REOPEN!!!!

Happy new year to all my friends, families and readers. I think that most people will thing "OMG, NEW YEAR!!! ALREADY 2010!!! SCHOOL IS GOONA REOPEN!!!!". I also think of that every minute :P

I think i dont be lazy and keep updating my blog, now i try update my game status and such in blog XD

Hmm, i wonder, what class should i be, i dint see the list yet. Hope i was in good class, but not too good like S, because too much stress :S

For gaming, I'm very very HAPPY. Just bought vegas 2 yesterday, downloaded now, goona try it.

Lifestyle, of course got. Today i go IOI mall, so many cars, omg. So my aunt park and we go down and go cinema first. Watch Alvin and The Chipmunks 2. Quite nice, also cute.

Ok lah, later bah, tomorow if got things happend, lol wut i post :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment