My way of success.

This is my way of success. First, i try make $40 with like few months, after that, i buy an ebook about making money online, that can make like $100+++. I searched on google, most of them say its work, but its for beginner not those pro online money maker, so thats mean its me XD

After that, i got enough money, buy web host, but i must have a meeting with my school people to talk about the site and forum, also THE NAME of the site. After that is done, i hope it does not looks like last time, few members only, hope i can see thousands of them. Also hope i can advertise those ads and make money.

If i got money, i also withdraw it to my debit card, that time i think i got a debit card already. When i have huge amount of money, find 1 day to celebrate near the mamak with my debit card, eat those expensives one XD

I hope i can see that result this year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment